Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Wrath of Sin's Sexy New Look

THE WRATH OF SIN

 
Wrath is everywhere, even in the deepest recesses of the innocent. It alters the souls of the desperate and depressed. Changing you, consuming you until all that's left is the sick desire to destroy everything in your path.

SIN

I'm not a murderer, but hate will make you do crazy things. I hate the man who stole my life from me, and it's only fair that I steal something precious from him. But revenge is bittersweet when passion overpowers your reason, and the girl that’s precious to him becomes the voice of reason for me. Pushing me to feel human again, she threatens to change everything.

She calls me Sin, and she will feel my WRATH.

EMILY

Excitement, passion, desire – those were all foreign to me. I needed something more in my life, but when I meet him, I get more than I bargained for. I’m sickened with desire for my keeper. He’s a mystery, an enigma, but he’s hurting. I want to be the one to save him, but I have to save myself first.

I call him Sin, and he’s the epitome of LUST.
 
 
Available on
Amazon
BN.com
iTunes
Kobo
Sony
Smashwords
 

No comments:

Post a Comment